Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Last Thoughts About Heroes

Alright so I finished Season 2 of Heroes. The thing is that I didn't realize that I was watching the season finale when I was watching it. I didn't realize until I went to go play the next episode...and it wasn't there. Not knowing that just proves that the season was not done very well. I found it a bit boring and I almost fell asleep during a few episodes. I still have no interest in the new characters and the plot line was very weak. I understand that there was a writer's strike going on at the time, so the season had to be cut short, but they really could have wrapped it up a little better. I am not even entirely sure of what happened.

First of all, how many times did they have to tell us that the older group of "heroes" came together once to save the world. I got it the first few times, the redundancy was just annoying to me. Mrs. Petrelli just had to keep it up. What is her deal anyway? I can tell she has powers but what are they? Spontaneously getting bloody noses? She is just getting on my last nerve.

My next complaint is the addition of Micah's cousin. That whole storyline just screams "we need more ideas". Was the whole point just to kill off Nikki? Why kill her off? Ugh I have a headache just thinking about it. Also, why is Monica just discovering her powers now? Why didn't she get them when everyone else did? Same thing with Maya. It was just kind of a we-already-did-this thing. Let's just move along.

I have one more complaint. Kristen Bell. I felt like I was watching a Veronica Mars cross-over. She played the same character in Heroes but with electric super powers. Very annoying. My boyfriend and I were voting for her to get killed the entire time. Maybe we will have better luck with that next season.

Alright, I just want to say one more thing. I do realize that this show has already come and gone. Old news, sure. And I am a little late. I will not always be writing about Heroes. I just wanted to have someone to complain to.

No comments:

Post a Comment